What we do?
If you suffer from musculoskeletal dysfunction manifested by pain, swelling, numbness and tingling, or suffered an injury, passed surgery, AXIS is a place where you get professional help. Your diseases and dysfunctions do not allow you to use standard forms of movement? You need professional training under the supervision of a qualified physiotherapist who can help you regain fitness and lose weight.
On the first visit functional diagnostics is carried out, which consists of:
– Clinical examination, functional, additional tests
– Identification of functional disturbances, damage and dysfunction will allow you to adjust individual treatment plan takes into account the appropriate manual techniques, physiotherapy and therapeutic exercises.
Please show a full medical records (card information, information about a history of treatment) and diagnostic tests (ultrasound, magnetic resonance, computed tomography, EMG, etc.) On the first visit.
We are specialists in treatment and therapy of diseases and dysfunctions:
Lumbar spine, chest and neck and pelvis:
– states after surgery,
– low back pain,
– shoulder radiculopathy,
– dysfunction of the spine causing pain radiating to the extremities,
– asymmetries of the pelvis.
Shoulder joint, shoulder girdle:
– pain of the shoulder girdle,
– overloading and damage to the rotator cuff,
– overloading and damage to the tendon of the long head of the biceps,
– instability of the shoulder,
– acromio- clavicular joint pain,
– conditions after injuries and surgeries of the shoulder and the shoulder girdle.
– tennis and golfer elbow,
-conditions after injuries and procedures of the elbow joint,
Wrist and hand:
– carpal tunnel syndrome,
– De Quervain’s disease,
– trigger finger ,
– numbness and tingling of the hands,
– triangular cartilage damage,
– conditions after injuries and surgeries,
– degenerative changes,
– snapping hip syndrome,
– femoroacetabular impingement
– after arthroplasty surgery, arthroscopies, anastomosis,
– after arthroscopic procedures and the ligaments reconstructions,
– after muscle injuries, sprains,
– degenerative changes,
– non-operating meniscus, ligaments, cartilage lesion
– excessive lateral pressure syndrome (ELPS)
Ankle and foot:
– after sprains and other injuries,
– functional instability,
– calcaneal spur,
– overload, edema,
– hallux valgus,
– instability, crackling,
– joints asymmetries,
– mobility limitations (open mouth)
includes application of direct, alternating or pulsed currents. Procedures with application of different currents (faradic, Kotz, interdynamic, diadynamic, high voltage, galvanic, TENS, microcurrents) are performed according to indications. Ultrasounds are connected with sound waves but with higher frequency. Application of two types of procedures simultaneously on the same tissues is called combined treatment
Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy is a narrow specialization in the field of physiotherapy connected with manual examination and treatment of patients with locomotor system dysfunctions such as pain, contracture and instability of joints of upper and lower limbs, temporomandibular joints as well as different parts of the spine.
OSTEOPATHY AND VISERAL THERAPY
Osteopathy is a method of manual treatment improving correct functioning of human organism using its own ability to regenerate tissues. Treating recognized mobility dysfunctions, structural integrity is being restored. Total treatment will also include visceral system internal organs – visceral therapy) and cranio-sacral (cranium, sacrum and its combination)
Activity aiming at restoring neuro-muscular balance and initiating mechanisms adjusting muscular patterns in order to maintain local and global stability (balance). Stabilization improvement of particular joints will result in better body position control and better motor control. Training is conducted in three stages: static, dynamic and functional.
Kinesiology taping is a sensoric activity of a tape on organism in order to obtain its compensation abilities. Helpful in pain therapy, fascial system correction, motor activities reeducation. Everybody who reveals possibility of symptoms reduction may be the subject of the therapy.Tests enable to evaluate general functioning of the organism and getting information of which areas are disturbed dad connected with existing symptoms.