WELCOME TO TRAINING 21/11/2015 !!!
WHAT FOR THE COURSE?
This is a practical training showing the possibility of using flexible belts for the treatment of musculoskeletal dysfunction orthopedic as a standalone therapy or in combination with other drugs.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
The aim of the course is to familiarize participants with the existing scientific evidence pointing to the effectiveness of the selected application of dynamic slicing. After completing the course, they will have the knowledge and skills to reproduce specific applications in clinical and predict the possible effects related to this.
Part I – Theoretical (approx. 1h)
- materials used in the dynamic plastrowaniu
- the elastic properties
- forms of dynamic slicing
- indications and contraindications for slicing
Part II – practical (approx. 2h)
- applications in dysfunctions of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
Part III – Practical (approx. 2h)
- applications in dysfunctions of the shoulder girdle and upper limb
Part IV – practical (approx. 2h)
- applications dysfunctions rim pelvic and lower limb
- It is a 1-day course designed for students of physiotherapy, physiotherapists and trainers
- Course price: 500 zł (for the reservation is necessary advance payment in the amount of 200 zł)
- price includes coffee / tea / refreshments / script / 3 roll of flexible tape
- after completion of the course, each participant receives a certificate
- condition for the start of the course is to gather a group composed of at least 10 people
mgr Marcin Grześkowiak PT MT
practicing physiotherapist, manual therapist Kaltenborn-Evjenth Konzept (during specialization OMT), researcher and teacher AWF Poznan
mgr Marcin Kamola PT MT
practicing physiotherapist, manual therapist Kaltneborn-Evjenth Konzept (during specialization OMT)